Followers

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Good Morning and welcome to a TSC Challenge with a Twist 
The Vulture Knockouts v's The Skullhead Babes 

The Stamping Chef and Simply Betty Stamps have combined forces to bring you an awesome mini challenge!!!

Tamara and Betty have designed a Roller Derby chick just for you to use for the challenge! 

Both images are FREE to everyone who participate in our mini challenge!!

To request Kitty Paw Vultura please email Tamara here: info@thestampingchef.oo.gd
To request Bonnie Skullhead please email here: simplyb10@aol.com

Derby in the subject line please and please note you have 24 hours to request them as freebies, please understand that it is expected you use the digis for the challenge. 

The challenge runs August 21st, 2013 thru August 28th at 11:59 PM PST. 

For The Stamping Chef your challenge with Kitty Paw Vultura you must do a recipe:
1 ribbon, 2 buttons 3 pieces of background paper

For Simply B Stamps your challenge with Bonnie Skullbabe you must do a color combo:
Hot Pink, Lime Green, and Black (this is for your colors of clothing, papers, embellishments).

Prize – Each Artist is offering a $10 gift Certificate
Winners will be announced on Friday August 30th. 

Upload your entries http://thestampingchef.oo.gd/Gallery
 link to the gallery under albums "Roller Derby  Contest"

 allow me to present to you…. 

KittyPaw Vultura
From 
First up - isn't she cool! I know I just LOVE her - she was so much fun to colour up! 
Now TSC side of this derby is a recipe challenge - 

1 x Ribbon 
2 x Buttons
3 x Papers (Including Background)

The ribbon I have used is from my stash as well as the buttons - I have created background papers myself using some of my Favourite stamps by Visible Image (Heart Skull, Barbed Wire Border & 'Naughty and Nice' Sentiment are from the 'Molly Rules Set' - the Star is from the 'Teen Extras' set) Ink pads used were Whispers Archival in Black, Grand Cranberry & Savoy Green

I've used Black and Lime Mirror Board from Creata - The image was coloured with Copic's & Promarkers

Hair, Boots, Clothes, Hat, Make Up, Piercings: PMs Black, Cool Grey 5, Cool Grey 4,
Cerise, Carmine, Lime Green, Lime Zest 
Tongue: PMs Burgundy
Eyes: Copic's E29
Skin: Copic's E31, E33

Well I hope I may have inspired you with one side! 

BUT WAIT!! Don't go yet….

Yes I have more to share with you!! The team at TSC were fortunate enough to have the opportunity to work with Betty's image as well… Yes so now please allow me to introduce to you…. 

From 




Now for Bettys challenge we had a colour combo to work with - you may recognise it a bit as I did try to include it in my TSC creation 


I do love these colours so much and have used them before a few times
I think they work really well together 

The ribbon I have used is from my stash as well as the buttons - I have created background papers myself using some of my Favourite stamps by Visible Image (Heart Skull, Barbed Wire Border & 'Naughty and Nice' Sentiment are from the 'Molly Rules Set' - the Star is from the 'Teen Extras' set) Ink Pads used were Whispers Archival in Black, Grand Cranberry & Savoy Green

The Image I have coloured with Copic's and Promarkers

Hair, Boots, Clothes, Hat, Elbow & Knee Pads, Eyes & Make Up: PMs Black, Cool Grey 5, Cool Grey 4,
Cerise, Carmine, Lime Green, Lime Zest 
Skin: Copic's E00, E11



Thanks for stopping by, I do hope if you have a moment you will let me know what you think! 
Hope to see you again soon 



10 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS....can't decide which I like best as both are just as brilliant as each other...can't wait to have a go at the challenge!!
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW, these are both just AWESOME...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous Kerrie love them both,
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Cards.. what wonderful detail on the both ..wow

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...