Followers

Thursday 15 May 2014

Dilly Beans Challenge Entry

Ive been busy making lately and I spotted this Challenge by Dilly Beans for Mothers Day/ To a Special Lady and I had a make that I thought would be perfect for that a girly make that was a lot of fun to make :)


I made this Pop Up Box Card following a tutorial I found on YouTube which you will find in the link below

I chose bright and zesty springtime colours for this card to match the sentiment I chose 'sprinkled with fun' 

I coloured my Dilly Beans Ragdoll Image using Promarkers

all the die cuts are made using dies from Joycrafts, all Papers and Mirror Boards are from Creata



This is the card folded flat to be able to post  :) There is a blank panel at the back to write the message on

I hope you like my project and will visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow - Just stunning! Thanks for joining in at Dilly Beans this week - good luck! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...