Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

My Boy Lollipop - Art by Miran make

I just wanted to share a card I made a while back but hadn't blogged it yet

I love this Image by ArtbyMiran and as soon as I saw her I started humming the tune to 'My Boy Lollipop' and this then inspired my make - the card was for a Challenge over on the ArtbyMiRan Facebook Group xx


The Image was coloured with Copic Markers

Hair: E37, E33, E31
Skin: E11, E00, E51 Blush R02
Eyes, Clip & Laces: YG13, YG11
Outfit: R22, R20
Socks Y21
Shoes: C3, C2, C1
Lollipop, Y21, R22

Recipe
Backing Papers - Sidewalks 'October Afternoon' paper pad (waste strips used down the side of card)
Creata Mirror Board - Salmon & Golden Brown
Spellbinders Die - Picot Edge Circle
Music Score taken from an old music sheet book
Sentiment - typed and printed using Docrafts Digital Designer
Creata Mixed Embellishements - Hat, Butterfly (details coloured in Copic R22 to match)
Creata Metal Embellishment - Sweets
Dew Drops from Florist Shop
Chiffon Roses and pink flower flat back embellishment from my stash

I hope you like my card and will visit again soon xx

Hugs Kerrie x


5 comments:

  1. This is stunning Kerrie, love the image and the papers look gorgeous too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Your cards are always so gorgeous and well constructed. The image is brilliant and coloured perfectly as always. I love your paper mix and the little hat embellishment finishes it off wonderfully. Truely talented!

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...