Followers

Thursday 16 April 2015

It's A Man's World - Crafting Musketeer's

Hiya and welcome to my blog - today I am sharing with you my Design Team make for the Midway Post for Crafting Musketeer's 'Man's World' Challenge over on the BLOG xx

This week's challenge is sponsered by www.jgdcrafts.com the prize for the challenge will be something of the Sponsor's Choice oooh I love a surprise

So for this Challenge we had to create a card/project suitable for a Man in our lives I decided it was a good opportunity to get a jump start on Father's Day cards so this one will be for my Dad-in-Law who we fondly call 'Puppa-Bear'

I chose a Papercraft Kit from Docrafts - 'Wellington Bear' its an older collection but I just love the soft watercoloured look and the toppers etc are perfect for all the Men in your family


I kept the background fairly simple with layers of backing papers from the kit and matting with Golden Brown Mirror Board. I even matted on of the border strips for accross the bottom. The sentiment is also from the kit, the corners were already rounded so I used my small rounding punch to round off the matt for it. I also rounded the corners of the Topper and its matt. Ive offset the layers to create a bit of interest - Im not a big fan of centering on cards myself. Lastly I added a metal charm under the sentiment using wire and attached it using foam tape that I fixed the sentiment to the card with, also a couple of little wooden buttons and a wooden banner embellishment.

I hope you like my card and it might inspire you to create a Manly Card to enter into the Challenge - we would all love to see them

Krafty Hugs
Crafting Musketeer's DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...