Followers

Monday 14 September 2015

Never Regret - Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty
Today I'm sharing with you a simple card I made over the weekend - using just one focal stamps and lots of layers

I chose a really pretty floral backing paper for the backdrop of the card, die cut apertures and some peel off's to frame the gorgeous Wordage Stamp - 'Never Regret' - I really love this Sentiment and I use it a lot but I wanted to make this card as simple as possible to show off the stamp. I have used lots of Matt & Layers which is an old technique but works really well in lots of projects. The frame has been raised from the card front using foam tape to give dimension. I also wanted to show how peel off's can be used to tie together the busy background with the simple front panels. 
Thank You so much for visiting my Blog today - please do head on over to the Bee Crafty Blog to see the other Gorgeous Makes by the Design Team and more from me too
Krafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done... Love seeing sentiment makes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done... Love seeing sentiment makes x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...