Followers

Monday, 4 January 2016

Floral - Never Regret - Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome back to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty
Wowser Christmas & New Years were Amazing and I feel very rested after a few weeks at home with my Family x x I hope you all had a lovely Festive Season and i wish you all well for an Amazinf New Year xx
For my Project today I have mixed it up a bit with one of the Newer Floral Stamp Sets and a Wordage Stamp I again chose the softer/warmer look that I love love love
I cut down a piece of watercolour cardstock. I inked through an Inkables Template using 4 shades of distress inks
I stamped and embossed the Floral Corner using versamark ink, gold embossing powder and my trusty white heat gun 
I made more flowers stamped and embossed onto vellum using darker gold and white embossing powders, which I then cut out, dry embossed the backs using a ball tool and a soft mat and layered up using a hot glue gun
To finish the card I inked the edges using Pumice Stone distress ink and added a matt of pearlescent Gold cardstock 
Thank You so much for visiting my Post today, please do visit again soon for more yummy makes
Krafty Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful and such yummy shades and design, love it when you get all inky sis xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...