Followers

Friday 13 May 2016

Black & White with One Other Colour xx - Paperbabe Challenge

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

Today is Friday the 13th... ooooh I hear you say. But I am in no way superstitious about this so I say 'Happy Friday 13th' to you all - sending best wishes and love your way x x

Today over at Paperbabe Stamps and the theme is a very Fun One!! 
Black & White with one other Colour

The Challenge is live over on the Paperbabe Stamps Blog - please visit to see all the details the prize is amazing so get those entries in 

I chose Blue to go with my Black & White theme 


I made a Birthday Card for my example this time using 'Dillon Hatter' (red rubber stamp) who reminds her of her own little mad hatter son Ethan who this card was for on May 1st when he turned 10.

I used artist colour pencils to colour Dillon Hatter The background was made using Washi Tape and the dots stamp from the Birthday Wishes stamp set I then used 2 of the word stamps from the same set for the sentiment.


 Thank You for visiting my Blog - Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...