Followers

Monday 4 July 2016

BEAUtanicals 'Oak' - 'Life & Rain' - for Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Over the Weekend I have been getting inky with my Bee Crafty stamps, I have been using some of the New Leaf Sets from the BEAUtanicals Collection 

These Leaves are really lovely to stamp and colour in using my Alcohol Markers - I coloured some Leaves and fussy cut out using sharp scissors to use them as embellishments on my projects


I shared a make using these Maple leaves into the Bee Crafty Stamps Facebook Group over the Weekend - dont forget to join that group if  you are not already a member as its a good way to get info about upcoming Hochanda Show and to see gorgeous inspiring makes from the Bee Crafty Team and other Bee Crafty Fans 

Items used in this Project from Bee Crafty...

For today's project I stamped and coloured some of the smaller Oak Leaf from the BEAUtanicals Oak stamp set, I coloured them using shades of brown alcohol marker to tie in with the colours I chose to colour 'FASHIONettes - Rosie' - I adore these cute girlies they are so much fun to colour


I picked a 7x7inch Cardblank and added some layers to the front using backing papers and brown cardstock which I distress inked the edges using Frayed Burlap distress ink, I also ran a dark brown alcohol marker along all the edges. I layered them up with a punched edge offcut of the same brown cardstock, I matt & layered the coloured image to create a toppeer and attached it to the card using foam tape to add some dimention

I used a glue gun to fix the leaves to the card, tucking them under the coloured image topper. I stamped the 'WORDage - Life & Rain' sentiment using brown archival ink, matted using an offcut of brown cardstock and fixed to the card front using the glue gun tucking the sentiment slightly under the image topper. I used some grey/blue flat back pearls to finish 


Thank You so much for visiting my Post today, please visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon to see more Gorgeous makes from the Amazing Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...