Followers

Monday 3 April 2017

Beautiful Dream - Fashionette's Peggy - for Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog

Phew, it's the Easter Holiday's... I love Holiday's as I get to spend more time with my lovely Kiddies. This Week our eldest Daughter Ashleigh turns 15!!! where does the time go?? I mean only yesterday I was cuddling my Beautiful Baby Girl in my arms and now she is all grown up

Now back to my post lol... I have been playing with my Copic Markers and Distress Inks this weekend I love love love them but for a bit of a change I have been inspired to use green's and blue's by my lovely friend Tina who sent me a gorgeous Tag with those colour's not so long ago

Today's Make is using some of the Gorgeous stamps from Bee Crafty Stamps


Bee Crafty Products used in this project:

Fabulous Floral - Star Flower - polymer stamp

Other Products used:

Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
Memento Ink - Tuxedo Black
Versafine Ink - Black
Versamark embossing clear ink
Embossing Powder - Clear (with heat tool)
Die's - Florishes
Copic Markers - various colours

Black cardstock
Aqua mirror board
8x8 card blank
paper flowers
flat backed gems


I stamped the Script stamp over a piece of white linen cardstock (that I had trimmed to 1/2cm smaller than an 8x8 cardblank) using Versamark embossing ink, I then tapped some clear embossing powder over and heated with a heat gun to create a raised effect which will then work as a relief when inking over with distress inks, I chose 2 shades of both green and blue inks and blended them over the heat embossed background using foam blending tools. 

I then stamped the Clover stamp along the bottom edge of the card using Versafine ink which I gave a quick blast with the heat gun to speed up the drying time


Next I stamped Peggy onto colouring cardstock (a smooth type perfect for alcohol markers) and I coloured her using copic markers using 3 sets of colours which blend well together and nicely match the tones in the background I had created. I then fussy cut her out using a pair of small but sharp scissors. I then fixed her to the background using tacky glue. I also stamped and coloured the Dog and fixed him to the background too. I matted this picture with black cardstock and fixed to the card front using all purpose glue. 


I then die cut some flourishes using 3 metal dies and some cardstock I chose the same black from earlier and some aqua mirror board. Next I layered up some paper flowers and some foliage. I stamped, coloured and cut out some of the Star Flowers from the Floral stamp I shaped them using an embossing ball tool and layered them in with the paper flowers. All the flowers are attached using my hot glue gun. I finished off the card with some flat back gems for a touch of Bling.

For the sentiment I used the large Dream Wordage stamp with just the word Beautiful from the Wordage Beautiful Things stamp, which i stamped using black ink. I inked the edges and matted using black card and attached to the cardfront at a jaunty angle using foam tape.

I actually really like this card as I stuck to my favourite style of cardmaking but used colours that are usually very alien to me but I think really do work well together for this project.

Thank You so much for visiting my Blog today I really do appreciate all the visits and comments I get on this blog 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...