Followers

Friday 15 September 2017

Male Portrait Substrates - Paperbabe Stamps Etsy Shop Release

Hiya and welcome to my Blog

Today over at Paperbabe Stamps the recently released on Hochanda 'Male Substrates' are today re-released into the Paperbabe Stamps Esty Shop

They are so much fun to put together and to decorate with any medium that you choose

Today I am sharing with you my project using some of the Male Substrates and lots of chalky paints and coloured pencils teamed with the matching Male Portrait Face stamps also from Paperbabe


First I painted all the pieces with white gesso primer. Once dry I then mixed up some nice blue colours for his shirt and jumper which I then painted over the gesso. I made a nice flesh tone for his face and neck and a light brown for his hair. Once I had painted all the pieces with 2 coats I left everything to dry.

I then stamped the shirt using the 'design a knit' background stamp using a dark shade of blue chalky ink pad. And painted some details like the v-neck using the ink residue left over on  the stamp with water and a paintbrush.

I stamped the eyes, nose, mouth and details using the 'male portrait face stamp's' I then painted in details like eyelids and blended in his nose using slightly darker shades of the flesh tone paint I had mixed by adding a tiny but of brown to the previous flesh tone.

Once dry I used coloured pencils to add sharing and depth to his face and hair. I love how the texture of his hair came out.

Please check out the Paperbabe Esty shop to see all the new substrates that are now available, lots of different hair styles and accessories to create any styles you like.

Thanks you so much for visiting my blog today, come back soon for more projects from me

Krafty Hugs Xx
KERRIE

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...