Followers

Saturday 4 January 2014

Exciting News!! New DT for Polkadoodles

Wow this New Year has brought some exciting News!! I applied for a DT position quite a while back for the Fabulous Nikky Hall of Polkadoodles and on Tuesday 31st December I received an Email from the Lady herself letting me know I've been sucessful and picked as one of the New DT for January WOW!! hehe I was so so excited as it was so unexpected xxx

Here is a card I made for 20th December for my friend's daughter which I have used one of the Digi Images from the Polkadoodles CDrom  DigiStamp Heaven 'Emma Canning Designs' all Papers are from Polkadoodles Fredericka CDrom


I will be posting officially from 10th January as part of my New DT Work xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...