Followers

Monday 20 January 2014

Valentine's is on the way!!

Oh love is in the air!! and Im avoiding the chilly winter days by Krafting away! getting some Valentine's Cards made up and I wanted to share one of them with you today xxx

I opened the packaging of my new GoKreate Heart Dies that I got for Christmas from my In-laws, I truely am blessed to have a lovely Mum&Dad-in-law xxx

I have also used one of my Original Bebunni 'Special Friend' stamp set for the first time, you can get yours HERE! he is so so cute and he suits many themes not just Birthday - I know there is a Love collection out now too by Crafters Companion but I've not been able to buy any of those just yet (soon though hehe)

Image coloured using Promarkers

Colours

Rabbit Fur:  Sandstone, Satin
Ears, Nose & Label:  Baby Pink, Pale Pink
Muzzle, Belly & Tag:  Eggnog, Ivory
Present:  Crimson, Ruby


I used the 3rd smallest Die to cut my card blank using my Joy Machine and then cut another of the same size to make into an Easel Card. I then cut two Hearts from drawing around the inner of the Die and cutting with scissors. I then Die cut 2 scallop Hearts from Xcut set and then 2 scallop heart from drawing around the outside of the Die and cutting with scissors - I love to layer up the GoKreate Dies with similar shape dies.

The main card blank and all the white hearts using Centura Pearl - hint of silver - cardstock from Crafters Companion - all the red hearts are cut from Creata Mirror Card.

I have also used Xcut Nesting Heart Dies to cut out the sentiment hearts which I have stamped the sentiments from the Bebunni stamp set x

All the little hearts are cut from A Joycrafts border die they are the waste but no way could I waste them I collect them in a tub lol such a frugal crafter xx

I hope you like my little card and I hope you can visit again soon - please leave a comment so I know you have Visited xxx

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie x

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love the cute bunny.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just soooooo cute and adorable, totally love the layout and totally amazeballs colouring xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...