Followers

Friday 25 April 2014

Days full of Kraft

I have had a few busy days in my Kraft Korner and I just wanted to share a few of my recent makes with you 

This make was from today I was watching Dreamees show on Create&Craft and decided to make a quick ATC while watching - I a little bit addicted to my new Chalky Finish Paints from Decoart so I wanted to try them out with my Dreamees Stamps, I only have 2 packs of stamps so far... the 'Script' stamp and 'Striped Flowers'. I have used the larger of the 2 flowers and the greeting from the set. The script is stamped using the paint.

the ATC I covered using Joint Filler from my Hubby's Shed (hehe) and the painted using 'Relic' Chalky finish paint I the rubbed Decoart Metallic Lustre onto the edges and stamped the script using 'Everlasting' Chalky Finsh Paint. I stamped two flowers onto Pink Pearlescent cardstock and cut them out. I curled the petals using a bone folder and attached together using a large metallic brad. I fixed to the ATC using Pinflair. The owl is a resin flat back embellishment which I painted using 'Innocence' Chalky Finish Paint and then rubbed Metallic lustre onto all the details.


This next make was a quick make using a lovely Digi from The Stamping Chef called 'Shave the World' she such a gorgeous Image and could be used for many different occasions. I decided to keep this card quick simple and this Mask by Ali Reeve is perfect for a subtle background. I inked through the Mask using 'Spun Sugar' Distress Ink. The Digi Image I coloured using Copic Markers. The Sentiment Stamp was a Freebie from 'Get Stamping Magazine issue 1'


The last make is a Gift Card Wallet which I made following a YouTube tutorial the link is below


I have used Kraft Card and Mirror Board from Creata. an offcut of Pearlescent Cardstock in Pink. I used an 8x8 embossing folder from Crafters Companion and a Dotty embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The little circlur Die is from Joycrafts and the little circle stamp is from a sentiment set in my Stash. The Digi Image is from The Stamping Chef - she is called 'Good Morning Meredith' I have coloured her using Copic Markers. I thought this Gift Card Holder would be ideal to give a Starbucks Giftcard as a little thank you gift for a friend - I didnt have one to put in there so i have used my Staples Reward Card xx


I hope you like my projects I had a lot of fun making them and I have a few more busy days ahead full of card orders and cupcake orders - I will catch up with you all again soon with more pics of projects 

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx

7 comments:

  1. These are all fabulous, your colouring is stunning.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great atcs. Love the chalky one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow your colouring is so ace, adore the shave the world image, might have to nip over to get that - I am new to blogger land and I must say your blog is so full of information in the side bars

    Jac x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Jac xxxx will be updating with a few more links and info in sidebars soon :) x

      Delete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...