Followers

Wednesday 23 April 2014

TSC Challenge 'Anything Goes' xx

Today begins a New Challenge over at The Stamping Chef Challenge Blog and the theme as always is Anything Goes and the Winners Prize is Brilliant 3 Digi Images of the Winners Choice xxx

Why not visit the Blog see the Design Team Inspiration and enter your card xx

Here is my Card for the Challenge using Stacey Spectacular from The Stamping Chef Shop xx


I have coloured the Image using Copic Markers in coloures to match the Stripey backing paper which is from an older Papermania 8x8 Pad called 'Rose Garden' i love the colours in this pad and am really sad to say its my last pad and I do not have a lot left xx

Copic Markers used

Hair: E37, E35, E31
Skin: E15, E11, E00, E51 Blush: R02
Lips: E07, E04
Eyes: YG07, YG11
Glasses: C10, C8
Stripey Top: YR21, Y21 & BG13, BG11
Skirt: RV21, RV10
Shoes: G00, C2, C0
Bag: C1, C0

Ive used Rose Glitter Glue on the ring and glasses detail as I like a subtle bit of sparkle

Ive dug out a few scrap pieces of card from my Off-Cuts box for the Matt & layering Ive chosen Mint Green, Bubblegum Pink,Cream & Milk Choc pieces to colour match the backing paper and her hair. I've some Milk Chocolate Mirror Board Off-Cuts to die-cut the Flourishes. The flowers are Die-Cut from more of the Off-Cuts and then inked using 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink to tie in with the theme xx I added a few Dew Drops from my stash they were Ivory but i Coloured them using a Copic Marker E37 to match in with the colour theme x

I could not resist adding a piece of Crochet Lace Ribbon for texture. The round sentiment stamp is from Pink Gem Designs and the Wording sentiment stamp is from a Magazine Freebie that i received with 'Get Stamping Issue 1'

I do hope you like my card and that you will join us over on the Challenge Blog xx

Please do also visit The Stamping Chef's Facebook Group TSC Recipes there is a lot going on over there from giveaways to more challenges xx

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
TSC DT


4 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...