Followers

Thursday 27 November 2014

I would Thank You from the Bottom of my Heart....


Today there is a New Dare To Be Sassy Thursday (DTBST) Challenge over on the Sassy Studio Designs BLOG and the theme is 'Giving Thanks'

I chose to use one of the New Images from the Sassy Studio Design's Store 'Princess Feathers Portrait' she was really fun to colour


I coloured her using Copic Markers

Hair: C9, C7, C5
Skin: E44, E43, E41
Eyes: E44
Lips, Feathers & Headband: R24, R22, R20


Recipe

A5 cardblank made with Centura Pearl cardstock.
Studio Light Backing Paper backed with dark brown Mirror Board.
Hessian Strip with strip of dark brown Mirror Board for dimension.
Oval die (Joycrafts) that cuts a border and an inner, cut the border from Mirror Board and the topper from super smooth cardstock that I had printed the Image onto.
Leaves and Mushroom dies (Joycrafts) cut from Mirror Board and Kraftcard, layered up.
Sentiment from 'Scrap-a-licious Times' trimmed and backed with mirror board, fixed at a jaunty angle.

I hope you like my card and will visit the Sassy BLOG to see the other makes from the Design Team and enter the Challenge go on its a lot of fun.

Thank you for visit my Blog I hope you will visit again soon

Hugs Kerrie xx
Sassy DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...