Followers

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Merry Christmas with Tonic & Bebunni

Hiya I have officially begun making my Christmas Cards - even though I've been making Christmas samples since June I've finally started making my own 

This is one of the First makes for Christmas this year 

I have teamed up on of my Bebunni Christmas stamps from Crafters Companion with some Dies from Tonic


I coloured Bebunni using my Copic Markers

Fur: C5, C3, C1
Inside Ears & Label: W3, W1
Hat & Poinsettia: R29, R27, R24
Hat Trim & Bobble: C2, C0
Stamens: Y00, YG61
Leaf & Stem: YG67, YG63, YG61


I have used the Border from 'Verso Merry Christmas Sentiment Die Set' to create a topper to stamp onto. I created a Matt using the Outer Edge from the set too its a lovely wavy edge.

The Red backing paper I used is from a Studio Light pad from Creataonline.

For the Easel Card stopper I have used the 'Small Lacy Bows Die Set' I cut the Bow first from green mirror board from Joycrafts and then from White cardstock using the filagree insert dies from the set.

The Easel Card I made using two 6x6 Card Blanks.

I cut the sentiment stamp using a small circular die, I cut one matt from a slightly larger circular die and then the scallop matt using the outer edge die from the 'Tonic Gold Freebie Set'

I added some paper flowers layered up with 2 punched leaves to embellish.

I hope you like my Card and will visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie x x


No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...