Followers

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Christmas Elf - Anything Goes Challenge for TSC


Hiya and welcome to my Blog today a New 'Anything Goes' Challenge over at The Stamping Chef Blog - don't froget to visit and check out the gorgeous projects from the Design Team

I have chosen to use 'Flox' for this make as Im working through my Christmas Cards for Family 


I coloured her using Copic Markers

Hair: E37, E35
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Coat & Hat: R27, R08, R17
Buttons: E49, E44
Trousers, Scarf, Gloves, Eyes, Snowflakes & Tassels: BG13, BG11
Snow, Hat & Coat Trims: C3, C1, C0


I've set myself a challenge to use products I've not used before or need to use up so all the Items below are either never before used from my Christmas Stash

Recipe:
7x7inch Cardblank
Backing Paper 'Berry Merry' by Jennifer Ellory
Gold Mirror Board from 'B&M store'
Doily from 'Hobbycraft'
Festive Parcel Tape from 'Lidl'
Red Cardstock (from my own stash)
Poinsettia Stamp from 'Wonder Collection' by Penny Black
Snowflake's & Swirl stamps from 'Enchanted Christmas' by Hot Off The Press
Poinsettia Die by 'Sue Wilson' from Spellbinders
Poinsettia Paper Flower (from my stash)
Sentiment (typed and printed my laptop)

I hope you like my card today and will visit again soon

The Stamping Chef has a massive SALE over on The Shop why not check out some Bargains 

Hugs Kerrie xx
TSC DT


1 comment:

  1. Kerrie, I've just gone through your recent posts and WOW! I keep seeing your makes all over facebook, and they're just awesome. You really do keep getting better and better!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...