Followers

Sunday 21 December 2014

Turquoise, Beige and Gold for a Christmas Change xx

Hiya and welcome to my Blog

This week we have a New Challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and the Theme is Anything Goes 

For this Challenge I have used the Card I made for my Mum-in-Law for Christmas I chose Turquoise, Beige and Gold for a change from the Traditional Christmas colours

I chose to use 'Sugar Frosted' as my Image I love her a lot you can get yours HERE


I coloured her using Copic Markers


I have used 'Snow Village' Paper Pad by 'Pink Paislee that I brought recently from 'That Craft Place'

I chose my markers to match these papers and matched it up with some rolled gold mirror board which is one of my faves

The Flourish Die is from Joycrafts which you can also get via 'That Craft Place' just ask them nicely

To finish the card I have used a circular stamp, paper flowers and flat backed pearls from my stash

I hope you like my card and will visit again soon

Dont forget to join in the fun over at the Challenge and why not join the That Craft Place natter group on Facebook too

Hugs Kerrie
That Craft Place DT

1 comment:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...