Followers

Sunday 28 July 2013

New Baby Card Order

This Baby Card is proving to be quite popular and i quite like making it 


I measured linen cardstock to 11inchx5.5inch and scored in half on the 5.5 mark to make a 5.5sqaure blank then to make into a twisted easel i scored diagonally from score line to the corner on one of the halfs - i then attached another piece of linen cardstock measured to 5.5x5.5

I printed a gingham backing paper from my Swalk Papercrafting CDrom2 (from Crafters Companion) this i then trimmed to 4mm smaller than the cardblank and matt&layered with silver mirror board attached this to the front of the card blank and then repeated for the inside panel too.

using two small scrap pieces of pink spotty backing paper i fixed 1 to each the front and the inside of the card. I stamped the Baby Image (Swalk stamp) onto super smooth cardstock and coloured with copic markers and matt&layered with pearlescent pink cardstock, I used a circle die with silver mirror board which i cut in half and tucked behind the topper. The Baby Name, Birth details and inisde wording were typed and printed from my Docrafts Digital Designer software x

I then added some baby theme embellishments xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...