Followers

Friday 26 July 2013

'The Stamping Chef' - New Release Day - LIFE IS A CABARET xxxx

I am so so so Excited about this New Release as its my First DT Post for The Stamping Chef too EEEEK! Anyone who has seen my cards lately would have seen several The Stamping Chef images appearing as i have become quite an Addict I can not help it the Images are so unique

Has been very Exciting to make a card and then keep it a secret to share with you all today xxx

The New Digi is available now over at The Stamping Chef store HERE and is availble at a 20% Off Discount Price for the Weekend Only

Here is my Card Made using 'Life Is A Cabaret' to see more examples using this Amazing Image please visit 'The Stamping Chef' Blog Here the Design Team are Amazing and the Examples are all so so different xx


I really enjoyed Colouring this Image - I printed her onto Super Smooth cardstock and Coloured her with my Copic Markers in colours to co-ordinated with my backing papers and layers.

The card blank is made from Linen cardstock I have become slightly addicted to it due to the lush texture x
I have used Creata mirror board in Black, Creata craft card and Creata glittered card/paper from one of the pads (in dark&light pink stripe) for all my backing and Matt & Layering. I then chose to use Creata dies for the embellishments I chose the gloves and Microphone as I thought they fit the Cabaret theme xx I also used the Vintage Flourish Border (and a few waste pieces from this as they are too cute to put in bin) the Flowers I have used are from Wild Orchid Crafts (another addiction of mine) The sentiment is a stamp also from Creata it is from a sentiments set.

All the Creata products I have used you can find at the online store Here

I think you can safely say I am very much a craft addict and I would love for you to visit again soon to see what else I have been creating.

Luv & Krafty Hugs
Kerrie DT

40 comments:

  1. Well done on your 1st post for the Stamping Chef, I must agree, the images are fantastic, your card really shouts CABARET, it's stunning x (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card. congrats again on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your DT post,your card is amazing
    and I just love the image
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjuss card congrats ok your DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant first dt post for tsc ...you card is absolutely beautiful well done you ....
    Cant wait too see more xx mwaah xx my crafty friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Anita xxx im totally hooked on TSC even before the DT hehe ive got quite a collection of their images which i love love love xxx

      Delete
  6. A wonderful card Kerrie. Congratulations on your DT post x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card as always from you Kezzla, congratulations on yet another Design Team post! Love Jean xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Kerrie ...Well done you :) . Its such a stunning card . Love the colours and the image and your colouring is fantastic . Hugs Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so so so much caroline xxxxx

      Delete
  9. Fab card kerrie you always get it just right x

    ReplyDelete
  10. whoop whoop congratulations..... loving it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the DT & such a stunning card to start with love the colouring!! =D shame I didnt get 1st looksie heheee <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on the DT post, fabulous card, great colours and design

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your DT post....your card is fab, just love it!!
    Krafty Hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your DT post! This is gorgeous and the image is fabulous!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. congratulation and celebration....gosh what an awesome card xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card hun, love the colours & the die-cuts are perfect!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations hun, on your DT post, this is an amazing card, love the image and the colours you have chosen to highlight it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card, love the image which is beautifully coloured and the wonderful embellishments.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card love the image and it is beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at CBN
    hugs
    Kelly
    Crafty Bloggers Network

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is fab-you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...