Followers

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Fangtastic - my DT make for The Stamping Chef Challenge

Good Morning it's Wednesday and that means the start of a New Anything Goes Challenge over at The Stamping Chef BLOG go on over and visit to see the wonderful examples by the very talented Design Team x x

I have a folder full of coloured up Images from when I was one of The Stamping Chef Shop 'Colourists' so I chose one of these Images to use for my Challenge Example - such a shame for her not be made into a card - my 'Bite Me' image is a lot larger than I would colour normally for a card so she really is the focal point of this card so I havent added too many layers behind her.


I chose the backing paper as it has red roses on just like in the Image I layered this up with Black Mirror Board which i have attached to an A5 cardblank I made from a piece of Centura Pearl cardstock. 

The Image is coloured using Copic Markers

Hair C10, C9, C7, C5, C3
Skin: E02, E00, E000
Shirt, Skulls & Eyeshadow: C3, C1, C0, 0
Leaves: YG67, YG63, YG61
Roses, Lips: R59, R39, R37

I stamped one of my new Paperbabe Watercolour stamps (from Watercolour Alpha set) which I stamped around the edge of the Image using Memento Ink 'London Fog' this has given a paint splotched edge to the Topper. I then layered this using Black Mirror Board and attached to the Card Front using 1mm Foam Tape.

I die cut a Circular Die from Black Mirror board which I then cut in half and attached these to the card front tucked just under the topper and off the edge of the card. I die cut 2 Flourishes using Dark Green Mirror Board and fixed these to the black circular die cuts and layered some red roses, red rosebuds and red lillies using Glue Gel to frame the topper. The spiraled vines I made using a few pieces of flower wire wrapped around a paintbrush handle and then secured into the flowers by tucking behind them into the glue gel.

The sentiment is from a sheet printed from a download from Glamoureyes - I have spotted the typo in the sentiment but I had already attached this so I'm not too worried 

I hope you like my card and that you will be inspired to visit and take part in The Stamping Chef Challenge - there is a prize of 3 Images of own choice for the winner

Hugs Kerrie
TSC DT
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic!!! Love it and now so very proud to be with you at TSC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Kerrie....... love the colors you used.......

    Hugs Winnie

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...