Followers

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Sassy Witch for Sponsor's

Hiya over at Sassy Studio Designs we like to Sponsor Challenge Blogs

Today we are Sponsoring Penny's Challenges their theme is Polka Dots & Pearls

We are also Sponsoring Crabbie Moments of Craft their theme is Anything Goes & Halloween/Spellbound/Fairy Tales

I combined both Challenges into one card, a bit of 'two birds, one stone' theory

I have used 'Sassy Witch'


I coloured her using Copic Markers

Hair & Shoes: C10, C8, C6, C4
Skin: YG667, YG63, YG61
Lips: E09, E07, E04
Eyes: C4, C2
Dress & Hat: V09, V06, V01
Broom Handle: E35, E31
Broom Brush: E44, E43, E41


This 'Wicked' Halloween card fits the Halloween Theme perfectly then I tied in the Polka Dots using a stamp over a purple backing paper, Pearls I added to a Die-Cut under the topper.

I mixed it up a bit using Spider and Spiderweb stamps black in and some green distress inks.

The Sentiment Stamp is from Visible Image.

I chose these colours as they arent the traditional Halloween colours and I really like how they look together.

I added a Spider Charm using some jewellery wire.

I hope you like my card and that you will visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Sassy DT

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.uk - Polka Dots & Pearls
carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk - Halloween/Spellbound/Fairy Tales
creativeknockouts.blogspot.ca  - Halloween

6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing make and loving the layout. Stunning colour work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love your layout and your colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so much Shampylou for your lovely comment x x x

      Delete
  3. I really love your card. You have put so much detail into it and you have created a wonderful project. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's this week.
    Cheers Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've coloured the image and those pearls finish the card perfectly.

    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...