Followers

Sunday 1 February 2015

Co-ordinating Pencil Pot & Planner Page Marker

 Hiya a New Challenge started today over at That Craft Place Blog and the theme this time is 'Anything Goes' what better chance to make a few co-ordinating items for my new Filofax Planning Addiction

Head on over to the Blog to see the amazing Samples by the Amazing Design Team

I have upcycled a Crisps Tin and made a Page Marker and decorated them using 'Portfolio' papers by 'Pink Paislee' I brought from That Craft Place Shop on Facebook


I love this paper pack and the lovely pages of mini journalling cards that I cut from sheets of the paper - the flowers on the page marker are cut using die's and punches.

I drew round the original filofax page marker onto 'Core'dinations' cardstock twice then glued them back to back to strengthen the marker - I marked the holes and punched using my 'Crop-o-Dile'


The Pen Pot started out as a 'Pringles' pot which I have washed out and covered using 'Core'dinations' cardstock in the same colour as the page marker. I wrapped washi tape around the top and the bottom to match the greys in the papers. The two journal cards I cut from the paper pads and rounded the edges using a corner rounder punch. I used some Paper flowers from my stash to finish the pot.


I hope you will enter the Challenge over on the Blog and I hope to see you again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
That Craft Place DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...