Followers

Thursday 18 April 2013

Flowers - Besties Challenge Entry

As part of my DT work this week for Carley Duff and Sherri Baldy i have been mixing the Products from Carley with the Digi's from Sherri as i have been doing a lot more lately - i really enjoy colouring Sherri'e Digi's and as you all know i love Creata products xxx

so here is the card i made as part of my DT work for Carleys show today with flowers so i could enter into the 'My Besties' Challenge x


I have used

Creata Scallop Card Blanks (made into easel card)
Creata Dies and Xcut nesting Dies (brought from Creata online shop)
Creata Scented Cardstock
Creata Foiled Backing Paper
Creata Metallic Cardstock
Creata Mirror Board
Image from Sherri Baldy Stamps
Coloured with Promarkers
2 paper roses and gems from my stash

Sherri's 'My Besties' Digi stamps are available from Etsy a link can be found on her blog
http://sherribaldy.blogspot.co.uk/

the 'My Besties' Challenge Blog can be found below
http://bestieschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful , lOVE THAT IMAGE AND I LOVE THE WHOLE DESIGN AND COLOUR PALLET XXX

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...