Followers

Thursday 18 April 2013

Springtime Challenge Entry

Ive had a fun craft week and this card i thought would be perfect for the springtime challenge as i love when the daisys start to grow in the spring xx


I have made this cards very nearly entirely from Creata products and was one of my DT samples for todays Carley Duff show xx

I have used

Creata Scallop Cardblank
Creata Metallic Cardstock
Creata Pre-Printed Parchment
Creata Silky Cardstock
Sentiment by Carley Duff
Image is a stamp from the Swalk collection by Crafters Companion
Coloured with Copics and Promarkers, Glittered with Pinflair Glitter Wand
various size gems from my stash

I am entering this card into the Springtime Challenge over at my friend Sheila's Blog
http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...