Followers

Monday 16 September 2013

Artistic Inspiration New Challenge - Frame IT! & Anything Goes

Today a New Challenge opened at the Artistic Inspirations Blog the theme is 'Frame It!' but also we have 'Anything Goes!' please follow one of these themes

We do ask though that you used a Stamped Image either Digital or by Hand

This weeks sponser is Eureka Stamps - who are offering 5 Digi's to the Winner!!



Here is my Example for the Challenge


I chose to use Eureka's 'Tree Lossing Leaves' Digi you can find this lovely image HERE

The Image reminded me of the Autumn becoming Winter and I was humming the tune to a well know song in my head while thinking of what to make as i often find myself doing so i chose the opening line as my Sentiment which i typed and printed using Docrafts Digital Designer

Recipe

Digi Printed onto Watercolour Cardstock
Tim Holtz Distress Pens - (Fired Brick & Tumbled Glass)
Creata Organza (White)
Linen A4 Cardstock - scored and folded to make an A5 cardbase
Creata Festive Glittered (12.5x26.5cm) Paper Pads
Creata Mirror Board (Red and Turquoise)
Creata Festive White Peel Off's
Joy Crafts Snowflake Dies (from Creata)

I hope you like my card and i hope to see your entries to the Challenge Blog soon xxx

Luv & Krafty Hugs
Kerrie DT
xx



2 comments:

  1. this is fabby, just like a work of art that has been framed, loving the winter and christmas feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...