Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

My Bestie's Challenge - Use Purple

Over at the My Besties Challenge Blog they had a weekly challenge where you can win Digi's

Why not Visit the BLOG to see this week's Challenge 'Use Lavender/Purple'

Here is my Entry for the Challenge I have used one of the New Festive Besties you can find her HERE


Ingredients

Digi Coloured with Copic Markers
Whispers Ink Pads
Creata Hammered Cardstock
Creata Silky Cardstock
Creata Mirror Board in Choc Box Purple
Creata Backing Paper
Creata Winter Wishes Stamp Set - Snowflakes
Joy Snowflake Border Die
Joy Small Snowflake Die
Gems from my Stash

Im so glad you stopped by today

Hugs Kerrie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...