Followers

Monday 2 September 2013

Artistic Inspirations Challenge #57 - Use Some Buttons

Today is the start of a new Challenge over at Artistic Challenge Blog

The Theme is 'Use Some Buttons'

The Challenge is Sponsered by Sassy Designs and the prize is 4 Digi's from their BlogShop xx



We would love for you to visit the Blog and see the Brilliant Examples by the Design Team

Here is my Example for the Challenge


I have chosen to use 'Sally Honey' you can get her HERE

I chose to make a Patchwork background using various scrap pieces of papers from my scraps box all in shades of purple and then drew feau stictching around the pieces with a black Sakura Pen - Matt & Layered the Patchwork onto Black Mirror Board and then attached to my Cardblank

I printed 'Sally Honey' onto super smooth cardstock and coloured using Copic Markers and then cut her out

I found this lovely sentiment online which i printed and trimmed it down inked the edges with Whispers ink pad (Fresh Eggplant) Matt & Layered with Black Mirror Board

Dont forget to join the Artistic Inspirations Facebook group HERE where you can keep up to date on challenges see the Examples by the Design Team and share with us your makes xx

I picked some small black buttons to fix into the corners and a tiny black button to attach into her hair

I hope you like my card and would love for you to visit again soon - please leave me a message so i know what you think

Luv & Krafty Hugs

Kerrie DT
xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the colors and design, love that sentiment too. Thank you for a great challenge week. Abbs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally awesome... fabby dabby doo dahlicious xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...