Followers

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Lucky Charms!!!!

Hiya its a bit wet out there today so i'm staying in the warm tucked up in my Kraft Korner my Happyplace!!

Today begins a New Challenge over at The Stamping Chef Challenge BLOG and the Theme as always os Anything Goes you can enter using any Image you like but if you do use a The Stamping Chef Image you have more chances to win!!! So really there is no reason not to enter so go on be brave and enter the Challenge today :) 

Here is my DT project for this week's Challenge...

I have used the Brand New Image 'Lucky Charms' you can get yours HERE but also check out the other Images in STORE they are all so so Lush!!


I have made this card for a very dear friend of mine who is of course Irish and I think he will really like this cheeky Leprechaun xx

I had a lot of fun colouring this Image using my fave markers Copic Sketch of course :)

Colours

Hair: E13, E15, E18
Clothes & Hat: YG61, YG63, YG67
Belt & Hat detail: E35
Skin: E11, E00, E51
Cloud: C2, C1, C0
Rainbow: R24, Y17, YG09, B24, V17, V15

I inked the edges of the image topper using Tim Holtz distress ink 'Rusty Hinge' and a free edge stamp from a magazine. Matt & Layering ive used Rainbow Mirror Board. The backing paper is from a pad I brought from Creata. I have used some background stamps with Tim Holtz distress inks 'Shabby Shutters, Wild Honey, Fired Brick, Broken China and Dusty Concorde' for the background panel and then run it through an embossing machine using Cuttlebug Dots Folder and Matt&layered using a scrap of Brown Mirror Board. I typed the Sentiment inked the edges using Tim Holtz distress ink 'Shabby Shutters' and Matt&Layered using a scrap of Dark Green Mirror Board. All the clovers were made using a set of flower dies that I have then trimmed the petals to form the leaves of Four Leaf Clovers.

Please visit the challenge to see the Projects by The Stamping Chef DT they are stunning :)

Dont forget to check out the TSC Forum where there are even more chances to win Images from TSC and we also have our Facebook group TSC Recipes where there are fun games and you get to see Images as they are created and even have a chance to name the new ones and win them if your name idea is picked xx

I really hope you like my card as much as I enjoyed making it - Please leave a comment so I know you have visited and come back again soon :)

Krafty Hugs 
Kerrie xx
TSC DT 

4 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...