Followers

Tuesday, 25 February 2014

My Entry to Paper Shelter Dies and Punches Challenge

This is my entry into the Dies & Punches Challenge over at The Paper Shelter BLOG

I have used the Cirque Digi and Background from The Paper Shelter Store

Image coloured using Copic Markers


Ive used Mirror Board 'Rolled Gold' for Matt&Layering and for the Diecuts

I have used Joycrafts Stars & Circular Star Dies

Sentiment from Scrap-a-Licious Times

Tim Holtz Distress Inks 'Wild Honey' & 'Fired Brick'

Spotty Background from Serif kit from DaisyTrail

Hope you like it xx
Hugs Kerrie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and thank you for using one of the TPS images and I love your diecuts and punches. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your lovely comment Shirley x
      I love TPS I've got lots of images from store so will enter more often x

      Hugs Kerrie x

      Delete
  2. Fabulous card, love this image, thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for your lovely comment
      hugs Kerrie x

      Delete
  3. this card is gorgeous love the cheerfulness of your background papers and embellishments,

    Hugs Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...