Followers

Monday 3 February 2014

Polkadoodles - Dollie Goes East xx

This week I having been playing with a New CDrom by Polkadoodles called 'Dollie Goes East' you can get yours HERE!! 

I really love the very very different Oriental feel of this CDrom no dark colours in sight its all fresh spring time colours and I really do love it so much

Here are 2 of the Projects I have made using the Fabulous Collection


For this first card I have used Digi Image, Papers, Build-a-Fleurs, Sentiments and Tickets from the CDrom, I coloured the Image using my Copic marks to match the papers - I used and edge stamp and ink for the edges, I added Buttons and Black Cardstock from my Stash xx


For this Card Ive used Digi Image, Papers, Build-a-Fleur, Tickets and Scroll from the CDrom, I coloured the Image using my Copic Markers and Promarkers to math the papers, I used Oriental Script Stamp and Black  Cardstock from my Stash xx

I really hope that you like my Projects as much as I liked making them - the CDrom is Brilliant xx

Don't Forget to join the Facebook Group 'Polka Doodle Dandies' to join in the Fun!!

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie
xx

4 comments:

  1. fantastic colour work , amazing colours and images, so i'm going to be hooked on it when mine arrives... cheers sis lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Sis xxxx and hehe I know you will :) xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards Kerrie, love them both hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...