Followers

Friday 28 March 2014

Full Of The Joys Of Spring xx

Happy Friday! 


Today is the day we share some Midway Inspiration for the Current Challenge over at the Polkadoodles Blog where the Theme is 'Spring Is In The Air' don't forget to visit the Challenge to see the Inspiration from the Design Team 

I've really enjoyed creating for this challenge as I love springtime my favourite spring colour is Yellow because of all those beautiful Daffodils and my favourite springtime flowers are Daisies so I decided to use these in my DT project


I decided to make a Drawer Box Card (easel on the top) using a tutorial from a CDrom that I got with my Scoring Board. I like these because you can fill the 4 little drawers with sweets or little gifts so it makes this a present as well as a greeting card.

Ive used Papers, Embellishments and Digi all from the 'Sundae of Seasons' CDrom from Polkadoodles

I have used Centura Pearl cardstock, Coredinations cardstock and Brown Mirror Board from my stash.

I have become quite addicted to Dutch Doobadoo products available from Polkadoodles and I have used the 'Honeycomb' Mask in the background of this card and Inked through using 'Wild Honey' distress ink.

I Have coloured the Digi Image using Copic Markers and promarkers in colours to match all the papers and embellishments.

Remember to join the Polkadoodles Facebook Group Polka Doodle Dandies and like the Polkadoodles Facebook Page to keep up to date and join in the fun x

I am entering this Box Card into the following Challenges

 We Do Doobadoo Challenge - Sweet Like Honey
Krafty Girlz Challenge 14 - Anything Goes


Thank you for visting today and I hope you visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Polkadoodles DT

24 comments:

  1. Really lovely make Kerrie, a great gift for someone.
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Anjie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Love the image and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creation - love the size of the drawers! Fabulous gift and card all in one :-) TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Karon xxxx

      Huggles xxx

      Delete
  5. Kerrie, this is amazing.. I love the drawer card.. and the honeycomb and well just everything... ..
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another stunning project xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous hun I love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love your project Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous design, Kerrie and just perfect for Spring. Have a great weekend, hun.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, A lovely card, love the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafty Girls this fortnight. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT and Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous & functional how could you go wrong Kerrie x love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have now finally got my act together!! Love the card very Beautiful. Katie xx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...