Followers

Wednesday 19 March 2014

My DT Post for New Challenge Day! - The Stamping Chef

Today begins a New Challenge over at The Stamping Chef Blog and as always the Theme is Anything Goes xx You don't have to use a The Stamping Chef Image to enter but if you do you get more chances to Win! Why not visit the Blog today to see all the DT Inspiration Projects and to have a read of the simple rules there are Digi Images and Blog Badges up for Grabs xxx

Here is my Project for the Challenge... I have used 'Bittersweet' still one of my Fave ever Images by The Stamping Chef xx


I have coloured the Image using Copic Markers

Hair: E37, E35, E33
Skin: E11, E00, E51
Eye, Leaves, Tendrils: YG67, YG63, YG61
Roses: R22, R20
Daisies: C2, C1, E000, Y15
Lily, Veil: V20, V17, 
Patch: V20, V17, V06, V12
WatchCase, Key: E33, E31
WatchFace, Scroll: E45, E41

I have used a 6x6 Scalloped Cardblank and the chose a backing paper to match the lilac colours in the Image, Matt&Layering using Kraft Cardstock to colour match with the key and watch. I have also used a piece of centura Pearl for a layer behind the image I love the pearlescent look of this cardstock x

The paper roses were white and cream but I coloured them using the R20 & R22 Copic Markers to tie in with the colouring of the card. The leaves I used a Joycrafts Punch and Coredinations Cardstock in a green similar to the green leaves in the Image.

The Bow die is from Joycrafts I cut this using Kraft card, sanded the edges using a nail file for texture curled with a bone folder for depth.

The Pocket Watch Die is from Joycrafts I cut this twice, once from Kraft card and once from Centura pearl, I then cut just the face from the centura pearl and inked the edges using Whisper Pink Ink Pad, then attached this to the front of the Kraft card watch using a tiny bit of pinflair glue gel.

The Daisy Embellishments I made using a set of Joycrafts Blossom Dies cut from Centura Pearl Cardstock I inked the edges using Whisper Pink ink Pad from Whispers to match the blushed daisies that I coloured in the Image, the centres are Yellow Mini Brads from my Stash x

I fussy cut the Digi Image using a pair of sharp scissors and the curled the Image slightly usign a bone folder and attached to the card front using Pinflair Glue Gel, I then tucked a piece of Pink Mesh behind the Digi. All the Embellishments are attached using pinflair. I added a few Coils for texture these are paper covered wire wrapped around a paint brush handle to create the spiral.

The Sentiment is a Freebie Stamp from a Magazine i matt&layered this using the Lilac backing paper and rounded the corners using the Small Corner Rounder Punch from Xcut

Don't forget to check out The Stamping Chef's Facebook Group TSC Recipes for more chances to win Digi's and to be part of the fun x

We also have a Forum with loads of Challenges and Galleries 

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
TSC DT


2 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...