Followers

Saturday 15 March 2014

Just a few Paper Shelter Makes x

Ive been loving The Paper Shelter Images for a while and wanted to show a few of my makes using their Beautiful Images and Papers I love the Cute and Quirky Images and I think they suit my Quirky Style of Crafting


For this one I have mixed the Digital Paper from the 'Cirque' set with other Digital Papers from Serif, I have also added a few Die-cuts as Embellishments


I love this 'Vintage Seamstress' and she really suited some of the Haberdashery Dies and Stamps in my Stash 


I have used 3 Paper Shelter Images in this one as they all fitted the Summer Theme of my Card 


I love to use Die Cut Flowers and Follage to compliment Digital Stamps on my cards

I hope you like my makes as much as I liked making them - I am a bit of a Digital Stamp addict :)

Hugs Kerrie xx




2 comments:

  1. All beautiful creations! Love the one in the swing especially.

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...