Followers

Friday 12 September 2014

Flowers Challenge at Paperbabe



Hiya today begins a New Challenge over at Paperbabe Stamps BLOG

The Theme is Flowers 

For a change from Cardmaking which is my all time favourite craft I made a pair of earrings using the 'Large Peony' stamp from the Large Peony & Bud red rubber stamp set.



I stamped the Large Peony onto Shrink Plastic its a very large flower but with the amount the Shrink Plastic shrinks it becomes a really nice size for earrings but you can still see the detail of the Beautiful Stamp.

I coloured the Flower using 3 shade of pink Promarker and a lovely Green colour for the leaves.

Marsh Green, Carmine, Cerise and Pink Carnation

I punched a hole into the single leaf on each of the Flowers before heating the Shrink Plastic so that I could attach them onto jump rings to attach to the earrings once shrunk.


I chose some pretty pink glass beads which I made into drop earrings using 4 Eye Pins and 2 Earring Wires - I attached the jump rings from the flowers to the bottom eye pin on the drop earrings, they are lovely and long but not too heavy.



I do hope you like this little something different from me today and will visit again soon xx

Dont forget to visit the Paperbabe Stamps BLOG to see the challenge and the Design Team Projects we would love for you to enter for a lovely prize xx

Oh before I forget we also have a Paperbabe Fan Group on Facebook have you joined yet? We would love to see you there xx

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Paperbabe DT






2 comments:

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...