Followers

Thursday, 18 September 2014

With Love From Paris - hehe x



Yesterday a New Challenge began over at The Stamping Chef BLOG - please do visit to see the amazing DT examples and more info about the Challenge which is a nice challenge as the prize is 3 The Stamping Chef images of the winners choice

Here is my DT project for the Challenge - so sorry it is late 

I have used the lovely 'Mademonsieur' Image which got me thinking of Paris and I built my theme 
from there 

I coloured the Image using Copic Markers which I have chosen to match in with the papers I chose to use, they are papers from The Stamping Chef  'Silk Promises' paper pack


I then chose a few Paris them stamps from 'Creata', From 'Aly's Inky Fingers' and from 'Sam Poole' to create my layered up background and embellishments


I stamped a script stamp from Creata over one of the backing papers.

I have used Distress Inks to age and distress the papers and embellishments.



The Crochet Flowers I made using Crochet Lace which I pulled on of threads to pull the lace into a rosette shape which I then stitched the two ends together to keep it neat. I atached this rosettes to the card front using glue gel and fixed a button to the centre of each also using glue gel.



The french breads I have cut them using Dies by Joycrafts and some 'Funky Foam' in cream that I have then inked using distress ink to give the baked look.



I do hope you like my card and it inspires you to enter the Anything Goes theme challenge, I would love for you to  visit again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
TSC DT




11 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. What a lot of detail you've added Kerrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love. The image and the background is great really love the detail in the embelishments especially the bread sticks xx😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Jennifer for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  3. WOW Kerrie this is stunning! I adore the image and the fabulous embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kerrie! I love the Paris theme and embellishments! Hugs xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much Julie for your lovely coomment x

      Delete
  5. Hello Kerrie, wow those bread sticks look fabulous. A Great card and love the colors you have used. Great use of embellishments as well.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so so much Teighan for your lovely comment x x

      Delete
  6. So has to be one of my fsve cards you've made.... Lots so see fabbytastic xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...