Followers

Friday 26 September 2014

Sketch Challenge with Paperbabe xx



Hiya it's Friday which is really exciting but today more so as it's the start of a New Challenge over at the Paperbabe Stamps and the Theme this Fortnight is a Sketch

Do go and visit the Paperbabe Stamps BLOG to see the Design Team inspirational Makes and to see all the Challenge Info


For your entries you will need to use at least one Paperbabe Stamp/Digi and follow the Sketch above, you can flip or rotate the sketch but the layout need to be visible

The stamps I chose to use are 'Mayleedee' the 'Ribbed Background' and the 'DesignA Knit' set.



I have followed the sketch using a few papers and pieces of mirror board from my stash.

Onto an Ivory 6x6 scalloped edge card blank I layered up with brown mirror board and a blue floral backing paper I rounded the corners. I then stamped the Ribbed Background onto Ivory cardstock using Distress Ink and then washed over with a wet paintbrush to drag out the colour. Then matted using brown mirror board and rounded the corners. I attached this panel to the card front using 1mm foam tape.

I stamped Mayleedee onto an off-cut of Ivory cardstock and die-cut using a circle die. I coloured Mayleedee using coloursoft pencils and then stamped the Large & Small PomPoms from the DesignA Knit set around the edge of the circle. I die-cut a scalloped die from brown mirror board and fixed Mayleedee to it. I fixed this circular topper to the Ribbed Background panel using 2mm foam tape.

I cut a thin strip from an off-cut of Ivory cardstock which I matted with brown cardstock and rounde the corners. I stamped the 'Cozy Snuggles' sentiment from DesignA Knit' into the middle of the strip and 2 Small PomPoms onto each side. I fixed this strip to the card front using glue gel.

I hope you like my card today and that you will visit the Paperbabe BLOG and enter the Challenge 

Hugs Kerrie xxx
Paperbabe DT


2 comments:

  1. So yummy... Can't wait til payday so need the knitted stamp after seeing how fab it looks x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thank you so so much Tina Hunnie xx I love that stamp one of my faves ever lol xx

      Delete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...