Followers

Saturday 28 March 2015

Call Your Stylist - Slinky Tart Inspiration

Hiya and welcome to my Blog today I am sharing with you my Design Team Inspiration make using a gorgeous Slinky Tart image

Her name is 'Cut The Crap!' and is available from Slinky Tart at the link below



I had a lot of fun colouring this Image - her hair is lush to colour - I used Copic Markers

Hair: E49, E47, E43, E41
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000 Blush: R20
Eyes: B97, B95, B91
Lips: E09, E04
Shirt: C3, C2, C1, C0, 0
Scissors: C5, C4, C3
Shorts: BV23, BV17, BV02
Hairdryer: 110, 100, C10, C7, C5

Card Recipe

Grey/Blue Cordinations Cardstock - embossed using Floral Vine A4 embossing folder
Silver Mirror Board
Paper Flowers
Scissor Die
Printed 'Keep Calm' sentiment
White Seam Binding
White Crochet Lace Ribbon

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today - I will be adding more info via an edit later 

Krafty Hugs xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...