Followers

Friday 20 March 2015

Mayleedee Riding Hood - Paperbabe


Hiya and welcome to my Blog today I am sharing with you a make for the Paperbabe Stamps Challenge - I was unwell when the challenge begun so this is a reminder post to promote the challenge for my Teamies

The challenge is a Picture Inspiration - I have chosen my colours to match those in the picture below


Such gorgeously warm colours I really like them together

I chose to use 'Mayleedee Little Red' and I coloured her using Copic Markers and 2 Promarkers


Hair: E49, E29. E39
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Blush: R20
Lips: E04
Hood/Cloak & Eyes: Twilight Sky & Polar Blue promarkers
Apron: C2, C1, C0, 0
Dress & Basket: Y26, Y23
Boots: E49, E39
Laces: N9


I have stamped and inked around the edges using a few stamps from Paperbabe Sets... Baubles from 'Bottle Brush Trees', Bubbles & Peonie from 'Oriental Zen' - using Distress Inks 'Weathered Wood', 'Scattered Straw' and 'Antique Linen'

The cream panel in background I have used the same stamps but also the large spray from 'Spritz & Speckles' using just the 'Scattered Straw' and 'Antique Linen' inks. I also used Versamark embossing ink and Ranger 'Seafoam White' embossing powder to add texture

The Teal panel on the cardfront is teal Coredinations cardstock and a swirl embossing folder from Docrafts which I then sanded back to show the paler teal core

I matt & layered using Brown mirror board and wrapped a brown organza ribbon around the blue layer and cardblank before layering up the the other panels at jaunty angles.

I chose co-ordinating paper flowers and a resin flower and layer these up at the corners of the image

The sentiment stamp is from the 'Mayleedee Little Red' set


thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you will check out the Paperbabe Stamps Blog and check out the lush projects by the Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx



10 comments:

  1. WOW! Absolutely stunning Kerrie! Your colouring is awesome! Love the colour combination it is wonderful as are the embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image! Beautiful card and stunning colouring. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW WHAT A GORGEOUS MAKE, LOVE LOVE LOVE THE COLOUR TONES, THEY WORK SO WELL TOGETHER, THAT IMAGE IS STUNNING AND YOUR COLOURING IS AMAZING, LOVE IT XXXX

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...