Followers

Friday 27 March 2015

Dreams Come True - Bee Crafty DT Make

Hiya and welcome to my Friday post for Bee Crafty which is now my weekly posting day on the
Bee Crafty Blog
This week I got inky and messy with a load of my fave Bee Crafty stamps along with distress inks and embossing powder it was a lot of fun


The Bee Crafty stamps I have used are...
I trimmed a piece of gold Mirror Board to a few mm smaller than my 8x8 cardblank - I measure up against the card and make with a pencil at the length and width I like by eye then trim using a guilotine. I then did the same using a piece of patterned cardstock. I embossed the cardstock using a Burlap embossing folder and my die-cutting machine. Inked the edges of the cardstock using 'Frayed Burlap' Distress Ink and a mini round inking tool I also edged the cardstock with a dark brown alcohol marker
I fixed the gold Mirror Board to the cardblank using a strong glue and then fixed the embossed panel onto the card front using narrow foam tape

Next I trimmed a piece of watecolour card to about a cm smaller than the embossed panel all the way around then chose my inks and stamps to use
I stamped the 'Bubble Wrap' stamp using versamark ink, tipped clear embossing powder over, tapped off excess then heated with a heat gun leaving a glossy image on the card. I randomly stamped the 'Script', 'Maple' leaves 'Cow Parsley' and 'Branches' stamps around the edges and working in towards the centre with distress inks 'Tattered Rose', 'Victorian Velvet', 'Frayed Burlap' and 'Pumice Stone' - I wiped over the bubble wrap areas to reveal the uninked embossed areas. I inked the edges using 'Tattered Rose' and 'Frayed Burlap' inks I edged the card using a dark brown alcohol marker to match the other layer. Once dry I fixed the watercolour card panel to the card front

I was going to use one of the Fashionista's but after seeing how the background came out I thought it would be a shame to cover most of it - so I opted for a lovely sentiment instead I stamped the sentiment using brown ink and then using the Branches, Cow Parsley and Script stamps and similar random stamping as the background piece, inked edges and the matted onto gold Mirror Board. I fixed this topper I created to the cardfront using narrow foam tape

I really like how this one turned out and was a nice boost to my mucking crafting Mojo

Thank You so much for visiting the my blog today 

Krafty Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. wow this is stunning. Adore the background and the colours are fab

    Hugs from your newest follower
    Jac x

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...