Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2015

'Charming' - Thanks a Latte! - That Craft Place

Hiya and welcome to my Blog 

I would first like to appologise for being away for so long and late with my DT commitments I have been dealing with a few personal issues and couldnt concentrate on crafting or blogging while it was all going on... I now feel a bit more like myself so Im back to post my LATE! Design Team make for That Craft Place Challenge Blog

The Challenge Theme for this time is 'Charming' you need to add a charm somewhere on your project

I have used a lovely Digi from Saturated Canary and lots of yummy crafty goodies from That Craft Place a lovely shop where they also sell their goods via their Facebook Group 


Image coloured using Copic Markers

Hair: E44, E43, E41
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Earings: YR21
Purples: V06, V12, V01
Greens: YG67, YG63, YG61
Cup, Bag and BootSoles: E33, E31


Recipe:

Purple Coredinations Cardstock
Papermania 6x6 Paper 
Papermania Silk Paper Laser Cut doily (stitched edges with white cotton)
Lace
Green Ribbon
Papermania Die Cut Decoupage
Wooden Button
Flat Back Lilac Pearl
7x7 Card Blank

these products are all available from That Craft Place

I also used Silver Mirror Board from my stash, a sentiment typed on my laptop and a piece of cardboard packaging for the matting of the sentiment

I hope you like my card and that you will visit the That Craft Place Challenge Blog to see the gorgeous samples by the amazing Design Team and enter the challenge while you are there 

Krafty Hugs xx


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the embellishments and gorgeous image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD KERRIE, LOVE THE COLOURS AND THE DESIGN, ITS SO LOVELY TO SEE YOU BACK, BIG HUGS XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so so much hunnie - great to be back - just getting all caught up x x x

      Delete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...