Followers

Monday 18 April 2016

Bee Crafty DT Make - The Maid

 Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty
I can not get over how fast April is flying by - it is a blink and you miss it month 
Today I am sharing with you a make from last months Hochanda Show
Our Beverley is back on Hochanda tomorrow at 11am & 6pm
and I can not wait to see her Inspring Demo's 
 For this make I have used the Maid and a Sentiment from the 'The Maid' Banksy Inspired Stamp Set
I wanted to keep this card simple so the Stamps take centre stage
I stamped the Maid onto Linen Cardstock using black archival ink, I then inked the edges using Tattered Rose distress ink and then Walnut Stain - I matted the image onto daark brown mirror board
For the card front I chose a simple dot backing paper from my stash which I trimmed to size and matted onto dark mirror board. I had a sliver of the backing paper left so I matted that onto dark mirror board and fixed to the side of the cardfront, I then punched a lacey border from a strip of linen cardstock and fixed that alongside
I stamped the Sentiment onto an offcut of linen cardstock using black archival ink, matted with dark brown mirror board and fixed this into the bottom corner of the card front. I fixed the Image topper to the card front using foam tape.
To finish I added some flat back pearls that I coloured using a dark brown alcohol marker
Thank You so much for visiting my Post today - I hope you will visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon to see more Gorgeous Makes from the Talented Bee Crafty Team
Krafty Hugs x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...