Followers

Monday 11 April 2016

DT Kerrie - No Angry Way To Say 'Bubbles'

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty 
I brought some more Stamps from the Bee Crafty Online Shop last week and just had to get inky with them as soon as I could - I also wanted to try something out of my comfortzone so I chose Blue inks I rarely use this much blue but I think I like it 
Products I used from Bee Crafty Online Shop
I am trying really hard to only buy things I am actually in need of and to try to use stash I already own so I dug through a box of A4 card packs and found a pack of nice stamping card I had forgotten about - ooooops - I trimmed a piece to a few mm smaller than my 6x6 card blank I then used low tack masking tape to hold the Inner-Circle Template from 'Easy Frame 6" Circle' Inkables Template Set in place from underneath while I inked over the circle edges using 'Tumbled Glass' Distress Ink. I then inked in from the edge of the card using 'Mermaid Lagoon' Distress Ink.
To create the bubbly look I inked through the 'Offset Dots' Inkables Template with the circle template still in place using 'Stormy Sky' Distress Ink. I then removed the circle template and inked through the 'Circles' Inkables Template using 'Stormy Sky' & 'Weathered Wood' Distress Inks.
I wanted to darken up the edges a little bit more so right on the edge I blended in using 'Weathered Wood' distress ink. I then stamped the 'Angry Bubbles' WORDage Stamp into the centre of the main circle using black ink.
I mounted this cardfront onto a black cardstock offcut that I had saved in my scrap box (to save cutting from a whole new piece of cardstock) - then mounted this onto my 6x6 card blank.
I added a few little clear sparkle flat back dew drops from my stash
Thank You so much for visiting my Post today please do visit again soon to see more makes from me and check out the Uber Talented Design Team makes over at the Bee Crafty Blog
Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...