Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

Christmas in August - with Bee Crafty Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Now that my Children's Birthday's are done its my tradition to begin my prep for Christmas which includes beginning my shopping plans for their gifts but also the start of my Christmas Cards so today I am sharing one of these new makes for the Festive Season...

I have used some of the Bee Crafty Stamps from the 'Yuletide' Collection


I created a background using the 'Yuletide' - Snowflakes' set along with light and dark blue chalk inks for some of the flakes and then clear embossing ink with a mixture of blue, silver pearl and tinsel white embossing powders which I then heated using a heat toolto create some texture, shine and sparkle.

I then stamped the 'Yuletide' - Believe' large sentiment using blue chalky ink which I sprinkled a little of the tinsel white embossing powder over. I trimmed the seniment, inked the edges by running a clear embossing ink pad accross them, I then dipped into tinsel while embossing powder to add sparkle. I matted the sentiment onto blue cardstock.

To finish my card I matted the background I created onto the same blue cardstock as the sentiment and attached this to a 7x7 card blank. I fixed the Sentiment to the card front using foam tape at a jaunty angle.


Next I repeat stamped the Snowflakes onto offcuts of cardstock in the same inks as before adding ebossing powders including some clear this time for the darker blue. I fussy cut them, used an embossing tool on the reverse of them to create dimention. I then arranged them at the corners of the sentiment layering them up a bit and adding gems to the centres. I added some extra gems to opposite corners of the card to finish


Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today, please do visit again soon for more of my makes x

Krafty Hugs xx
I would love for you to visit xx

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Love the colours that you've used..Genny xxx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...