Followers

Thursday, 25 August 2016

FASHIONette's 'Shirley' - Decision to Try - for Bee Crafty

Hiya and Welcome to my Post for Bee Crafty 

I have Hijacked the Thursday Spot this week and I am sharing a FASHIONettes make today - I love love love these gorgeous girls so much


I stamped 'Shirley' using light grey ink and coloured her using my favourite Alcohol Markers. I then used Glossy Accents for her glasses to create the look of glass


I created the backinp paper myself using the flourish part of the 'Fabulous Flowers - Bouquet' with some clear embossing ink and white embossing powder which I heat embossed - these flourishes then were raised and worked as a relief when I inked through a handmade stencil I made using a metal die and a scrap of cardstock. I used 'Seedless Preserves' and 'Milled Lavender' distress inks to ink through the handmade stencil. I matted this backing paper panel using Mink and Brown pearlescent cardstocks.

I trimmed round 'Shirley', inked the edges using Milled Lavender distress ink and matted onto the off cuts of the Mink and Brown cardstock from before. I fixed this to the cardfront using foam tape.

Next I die-cut lots of different size flowers from the same set of metal dies I used for the background which I then stamped the 'Fabulous Flowers - Star Flowers' onto all but the largest size die-cut flowers using embossing ink, which I then tipped gold embossing powder onto and heated them using my heat tool. On the largest die-cut flowers I first inked the same flourish I used on the background in Milled Lavender ink and then over that with clear embossing ink and powder. I inked the edges of the largest flowers using Milled Lavender and then all the other flowers using Seedless Preserves. One dry I used a large ball tool to shape the flowers from the backs, then pushed the centres back on the fronts to make them pop out.

next I die-cut some flourishes and then layered them up with the flowers at oposite corners of the Image topper. I added some brown flat back pearls to the centres of the flowers.

To finish the card I stamped the 'Decision to Try - WORDage' sentiment onto white cardstock and then cut out all the idividual pieces which I then matted with offcuts of brown cardstock and fixed to the cradfront all scattered out, using foam pads.


Thank you so much for visiting my Post today. I will be back in my usual Monday Spot next week. Please visit the Bee Crafty Blog soon to see more gorgeous makes by the Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...