Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Hiya this week over at Paperbabe Stamps we are having a 'Picture Inspiration' Challenge.
Your make should be inspired by the picture below. You can use the colours, the shapes or the theme but as long as your make is inspired by the picture then pretty much anything goes


The prize for the challenge is amazing but even more so if you use a Paperbabe Product in your entry project. So please do go and check out the Paperbabe Blog to see all the details - we would love to see all your gorgeous makes


For my make I have used some of the Mixed Media MDF Substrates - the Whimsical Woodland set and the Ornate Frame Oval kit painted first with gesso and then with chalky paints and gold acryllic paint to create her mini hanging plaque.

Which will now be pride of place on my wall in 'Kerrie's Kraft Korner'.


I also stamped the details using a mixture of coloured inks aswell as the matching stamps from the 'Whimsical Woodland Owl' and the 'Whimisical Woodland Butterfly' sets.

Thank you so much for visiting my Blog today please leave a comment so I know you have been and visit again soon for more makes from me 

Krafty Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...