Followers

Friday 12 August 2016

Merry & Bright - Paperbabe Stamps

Hiya and Welcome to my Blog... today I am sharing with you a Christmas Card I have made as part of my early prep for the Festive Season 

It is also as a Challenge Reminder for the Current Paperbabe Challenge - please visit the Challenge Post to see all the details of the Anything Goes Challenge where the prize is amazing so I do hope you will enter... you dont have to use a Paperbabe Product to enter but the prize is even better if you do




For the background I used some Snowflake stamps all from Paperbabe Stamp Sets

The Christmas sets I picked the Snowflakes from are:

Mayleedee Frost Fairy
Bottle Brush Trees
Sparkle Bright sentiment set

I stamped them randomly over a piece of white stamping card using clear embossing ink and embossing powder for 2 of the snowflakes then heating with a heat tool - this then keeps those snowflakes raised and masked from any ink.

Next I sprayed some distress stain spray in cracked pistashio, once dry I filled any gaps using tumbled glass distress ink and an inking sponge tool. I then inked the edges using broken china distress ink bringing the ink towards the middle, the very edge I inked using stormy sky distress ink. This lovely background looks really nice in the shades chosed but would work just as well in any shades of colours even pinks and purples

I then stamped another 2 Snowflakes using Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass - I matted this panel I created using blue mirror board and fixed the front of a 6x6 card blank

I stamped the larger Sentiment stamps from Sparkle Bright using Stormy Sky distress ink lightly embossed with clear embossing powder, the the '&' and smaller words using london fog memento ink. I trimmed the sentiment matted on blue mirror board and fixed to the card front using foam tape. I then chose some pretty embellishments in co-ordinating colours to fix at opposite corners of the sentiment using my hot glue gun

I added some flat backed gems to finish

Thank You so much for visiting my Blog today - i would love for you to leave a comment so I know you have been so I can return the love - more projects from me soon so please come back again soon

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...