Followers

Friday 16 January 2015

Crafting Musketeers - Midway Challenge Reminder - DT Make

Hiya today its the Challenge Midway reminder over at Crafting Musketeer's 

The theme of the Challenge is 'Hats/Valentines' - and our sponsor for this challenge is Lacy Sunshine the prize from her is very genorous head on over to the Crafting Musketeer's Blog to see all the details

Here is my make for the Challenge using... 'Patchy Penny Snowflake' from Lacy Sunshine


I have created a 'Winter Birthday' card for the challenge - I chose my papers first and then coloured the image to match the colours in the papers

I used Copic Markers:

Hat: RV25, RV21, RV10
Hair: E49, E43, E41 Bows: RV25, RV21
Skin: E11, E02, E00, E51, E50 Blush: R20
Eyes & Snowflakes: YG06, YG03
Coat: G28, G17, G16
Skirt: RV25, RV21, R20
Dress Patches: YG06, YG03, RV25, RV21, RV10, R20

Card Recipe:

Studio Light Backing Papers 
Joycrafts Silky Cardstock
Joycrafts Circular Die
Joycrafts Snowflake Die
Xcut Snowflake Die (free on Docrafts magazine)
Craftwell Embossing Folder (free with eBosser)
Tim Holtz distress ink Spun Sugar
Tim Holtz mini ink blending tool 
Pink Gems (from my stash)
Sentiment typed and printed from laptop

I hope you will join in the challenge and I hope to see you here again soon

I am entering this card into the following Challenge:

Love to Create Challenge Blog - Add Snowflakes

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
Crafting Musketeer's DT

No comments:

Post a Comment

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...