Followers

Sunday 4 January 2015

Monochrome Challenge - That Craft Place Blog


Hiya and welcome to my Blog

Today we have a New Challenge over at That Craft Place Challenge Blog and the theme is Monochrome - the Design Team have all been working hard to show off different colours of Monochromatic Cards - Monochromatic is many shades of one colour and white

I chose to use many shades of Rose for my Design Team make

I picked this pretty 'Sugar & Spice' digi image to colour up - her name is 'Sugar Jump' and you can get yours over at the That Craft Place Etsy Shop

I coloured her using Copic Markers

Hair: R59, R39, R37, R35, R32
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
Makeup: R22, R20
Vest: R59, R39, R37, R35
Shorts: R27, R24, R22, R20

Recipe

6x6 Scalloped Cardblank
My Minds Eye papers 'Lost & Found 3 - Ruby'
Mirror Board 'Ruby Red' from my own stash
Flourish & Doily cut using my Cameo machine
Cordinations cardstock in Rose
'Pinwheel Posie' die from Memory Box - rolled using a quilling tool

you can buy these papers, Die, Cameo and cardstock from That Craft Place either in store or on Facebook

Dont forget to visit the Challenge Blog to see the Design Team makes and to enter your card 

Head on over to the That Craft Place Facebook Group to buy yummy stash and join the Chat Group too to share your That Craft Place makes and to see makes by the Design Team too 

I hope you will visit my Blog again soon

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
That Craft Place DT

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Kerrie, love the image and beautifully coloured too! Happy New Year hun, I hope it is a good one.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you so so much Linda Hunnie xxx

      Happy New Year to you too xxx

      Delete
  2. Another wowser colouring and so yummy as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, great image and background. Hugs Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...