Followers

Monday 5 January 2015

Sugar & Spice and Betty Boots New Release - TCP

Over at That Craft Place Etsy Store there has been a set of New Images Released over the last 2 days and they are really really gorgeous some are Sugar & Spice and the others are Betty Boots 

I have had the priviledge of working with them for my Design Team work

Here is my Betty Boots example

Recipe

Coloured using Copic Markers (That Craft Place)
My Minds Eye 'Lost & Found 3 - Ruby' papers (That Craft Place)
Flowers and Doily cut using Cameo (Cameo available at That Craft Place)
Cog Dies by Xcut (That Craft Place)
6x6 Cardblank
Red & Black Mirror Board
Senitment by That Craft Place Etsy
Black Soot - Distress Ink (That Craft Place)


Close up of Coloured Image
------------

Here is my Sugar & Spice example

Recipe

Coloured using Copic Markers (That Craft Place)
Cheery Lynn Flourish Die (That Craft Place) split and tucked in around topper
Joy Crafts Circular Die
Xcut Nesting Circles Die (That Craft Place)
Bunting Dies (That Craft Place
Sentiment (That Craft Place Etsy)
Paper Flowers
Metallic Green Mirror Board


Close up of coloured Image

I hope you have liked seeing both of my cards which are so different to each other - I have such a mixed taste in cardmaking styles and I love images that are unique and fun

Don't forget to visit the That Craft Place Natter Chatter Group on Facebook to see more of the Design Teams makes using the gorgeous New Releases - there are more than the 2 Ive shown you here xx

I also wanted to say that I havent taken any colouring courses I just love to sit and colour in however way i feel and where I did study Art&Design all the rules in colouring for crafts are pretty much the same just different mediums which makes it more fun - Ive been using alcohol markers for about 2 years now and I really love them but my faves are Copic as they are so yummy to colour with the brush nibs are amazing 

Hope to see you again soon 

Krafty Hugs
Kerrie xx
That Craft Place DT

4 comments:

  1. Well I just have to say those words.... Totes amazeballs sis xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Kerrie, I am just loving your creations hun!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

TCBOTB Background

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...